Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > convert a .net web app to windows app?

convert a .net web app to windows app?

12-19-2008
I am in the process of building an ajax enabled web application .net 3.5 coding with C#, And further i want that application to be converted into windows based application. what thing should i keep in mind while developing an web page, so that further i'll be able to convert it to windows based application. Like using which controls and style of coding or any more.....

Regards
Pankaj Deharia

12-25-2008
In this case, better to follow layered architecture. Seperate presentation layer totally independent from business and data access layers. Move all your business logic from presentation layer into business layer such that you can use the same for windows application.

Happy Coding
--------------
Ratheesh PK