Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Proving me right again

Re: Proving me right again

john sumner

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...R&SECTION=HOME
> &TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
>
> Panel: Congress was misled on Iraq uranium issue
>
> Congress voted to allow bush to decide on going to war because THEY
> WERE LIED TO. The didn't have the correct intel to make an informed
> decision. Bush lied to the US, to the UN and to the world. He should
> be tried for war crimes and then hung from the same rope as Saddam.

Hey pal i wonder if someone from the secret service will pay you a visit.

john sumner

Lookout <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> My shoe is locked and loaded

Is it anything like the shoe from get smart<G>