Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VPN client with sertificate or SSL VPN

VPN client with sertificate or SSL VPN

John

I have to implement company wide remote access using Cisco ASA. I'm
wondering what direction to take: Full Cisco VPN client with
certificate or SSL VPN (AnyConnect). What is pro and cons. Can we use
self-singed certificate or we have to buy trusted certificate in both
cases. Any comment or suggesting will be appreciated
Thanks