Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Solution from Search-and-destroy.

Solution from Search-and-destroy.

Debbie Debbie is offline
Junior Member

If you own a computer, you must have antispyware to keep it running at its best. The problem is choosing a scan that works. I have tried many different types of scans in the past and then I ran across Search-and-destroy Antispyware. I have to say that the antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy is the best that I have used to date. It gets the job done and keeps my computer working like new. If you are interested in seeing for yourself just how good this antispyware works you can click on Search-and-destroy/antispyware.html to learn more. Iím sure it would be worth your time to check it out.

technoplume technoplume is offline
Member

Yes SBS&D is very good in fact it'S go good that when delleting stuff in can make very big hole in your registery. Always back up using S&D. From my point I put S&D in the recycle bin. Since I got high speed whit a router, whit comodo firewall, ( I used Lab zone before ) The worse I saw was cookies and Trojan I knew were they came from. I have been using AVG Free for 4 years, and now switch to Avira free. For the past 2 year now I havent had any problem whit Malware/spy. But the credit I would not attribute to the router/firewall/antivirus. For 2 year now I stop using Internet explorer. Yeap All my problem went away just like that. I Became a fan of opera, and recommend to all my friend Firefox or Opera. Now u still need to know that when u search for problem u find it. Like in cracks and peer-to-peer.

Last edited by technoplume; 01-09-2009 at 04:18 PM..

jaspermeeks@comcast.net jaspermeeks@comcast.net is offline
Junior Member

You do not delete all that spybot finds.. it is a very good program.. read the help tutorial before delete/fix problems.