Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: Vpn passthrough number on router Cisco 8xx

Re: Vpn passthrough number on router Cisco 8xx

bod43

On 16 Dec, 11:24, "Filippo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i would like to know if there is a limit on vpn passthrough number on a
> Router cisco 8xx??
> The limit that I read on specification "10 vpn tunnell" is referred only for
> if the end point for vpn is itself? true??
> If for example 25 lan client (inside of the router) connect simultanelly on
> a remote vpn server by cisco vpn client i could have any problem???

I am not 100% sure that I understand the question however:-

""10 vpn tunnell" is referred only for if the end
point for vpn is itself? true??"
Yes.

I think that it will be either the number of peers configured
or the number of Security Associations. e.g. displayed
with sh cry ipsec sa

The number of LAN clients is not relevant.

The number of VPN clients is.

I am not sure if these are hard limits or
advisory.