Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python plugin for Netbeans

Python plugin for Netbeans

Netbeans added a python plugin to its plugin repository.
Do you tried it? What do you think about this plugin?

ianaré

On Dec 15, 3:23*pm, a <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Netbeans added a python plugin to its plugin repository.
> Do you tried it? What do you think about this plugin?

If you like netbeans already it's great to finally have python
officially supported. I find netbeans to be easier to use than eclipse.