Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > ContentHandler.characters( ) in SAX

ContentHandler.characters( ) in SAX

Armel

Hello,

I have a XML parser of my own, on which I would like to place a SAX
interface on top of it.
I could not find if ContentHandler.characters( ) notation should resolve
character entities or not... it would be logical(?)

If yes, would it make sense (or is there already) to have a feature to pass
values and characters data un-decoded (e.g. for faster copy to output)?

I refer myself to SAX2R3.ZIP, the spec which can be found on
www.axproject.org

Regards
Armel

SAX Ike Java 2 07-09-2003 04:42 AM
Re: OutOfMemoryError when using SAX to process an XML document Robert Olofsson Java 3 07-03-2003 10:36 AM
Re: Illegal XML character SAX Parser exception William Brogden Java 1 06-30-2003 06:11 AM
Re: Illegal XML character SAX Parser exception Michael Lee Java 0 06-27-2003 03:12 PM

Advertisments