Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > secret service?

secret service?

Keyser Sze

news(E-Mail Removed):

****ing brilliant!! Utter brilliance. <FBG>

> HTH

<snip>

Tell ya, I got a ****in' beatle infestation in me timbers and me woman keep
complainin'. <BIATCHSLAP>

hwأf

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:53:05 -0500, Keyser Söze aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

> §ñühwØ£f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:26:59 -0500, Keyser Söze aided th' terraists
>> with the following claims :
>>
>>> §ñühw¤£f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:gic1h8$fi1$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Get back Sandi your ego is getting in the way of the sun!

>> No, its "get back jo jo".

> ****ing brilliant!! Utter brilliance. <FBG>

Its the penny arcade.
Whadya expect?

>> HTH

> <snip>
>

> Tell ya, I got a ****in' beatle infestation in me timbers and me woman keep
> complainin'. <BIATCHSLAP>

We treated our birch trees for that and it saved them

http://www.alternet.org

morgan mair fheal

In article <494ae9b5$0$33684$(E-Mail Removed) s.com>,
ah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > Nonsense. The Secret Service is with the President anywhere he goes
> > in the world.

> Not so sekrit, then, is it?

yeah but they have sekrit decoder rings

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

jake

On Dec 19, 5:27*pm, morgan mair fheal <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> In article <494ae9b5$0$33684$(E-Mail Removed) s.com>,
>

> *ah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Nonsense. *The Secret Service is with the President anywhere he goes
> > > in the world.

> > Not so sekrit, then, is it?

> yeah but they have sekrit decoder rings
>
> arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
> its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
> this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
> this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang- Hide quoted text -

Webtv. Get yours today!
Jake.

usenet-pooper-scooper

poop

> Lookout added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>
>>> There may be a small handfull of agents where ever the Pres
>>> goes, but in the case of Iraq, military protection would be
>>> better deployed.

>> SS WAS there. They just couldn't move fast enough

> I don't have time to do a deep dive on this because it just isn't
> important enough. But, even minor inspection indicates that whether
> the Secret Service has abolute legal authority abroad, just some,
> or none at all, it is VERY plain that they DO travel with the
> president wherever he goes and generally stay in the background.
> What foreign leader would dare challenge it anyway? Or, when they
> travel to our country, who stops them at the border and sends THEIR
> body guards home? This whole thing is much ado about nothing, a
> couple of shoes thrown, but I have to believe that should there be
> a REAL threat to a protectee, the Secret Service would quickly
> spring to action. Who would stop them?

You've been scooped

--
I'll poop ya! (formerly plonk)

usenet-pooper-scooper

HEMI-Powered <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> usenet-pooper-scooper added these comments in the current discussion
> du jour ...
>
>> poop

> nice handle! a **** Head who picks up dog ****, and I thought I'd seen
> everything. now, be a nice asshole, and **** Off!
>
>>> Lookout added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

>>> I don't have time to do a deep dive on this because it just isn't
>>> important enough. But, even minor inspection indicates that whether
>>> the Secret Service has abolute legal authority abroad, just some, or
>>> none at all, it is VERY plain that they DO travel with the president
>>> wherever he goes and generally stay in the background. What foreign
>>> leader would dare challenge it anyway? Or, when they travel to our
>>> country, who stops them at the border and sends THEIR body guards
>>> home? This whole thing is much ado about nothing, a couple of shoes
>>> thrown, but I have to believe that should there be a REAL threat to
>>> a protectee, the Secret Service would quickly spring to action. Who
>>> would stop them?

>> You've been scooped

No second prizes ****chops <laughing at you>

Posting on Usenet just isn't your forte, obviously, is it Jewwy?

<Turns and walks away whistling>

poop

--
I'll poop ya! (formerly plonk)

ah

morgan mair fheal wrote:
> In article <494ae9b5$0$33684$(E-Mail Removed) s.com>,
> ah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> > Nonsense. The Secret Service is with the President anywhere he goes
>> > in the world.

>> Not so sekrit, then, is it?

> yeah but they have sekrit decoder rings

But, doesn't that mean they can't find them?
--
ah

jake

On Dec 21, 7:17*pm, jake <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Dec 19, 5:27*pm, morgan mair fheal <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > In article <494ae9b5$0$33684$(E-Mail Removed) s.com>,

> > *ah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Not so sekrit, then, is it?

> > yeah but they have sekrit decoder rings

> > arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
> > its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
> > this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
> > this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang- Hide quoted text -

> Webtv. *Get yours today!
> Jake.- Hide quoted text -

arf meow arf to you. You're not a webtver are you? But you used to
be, huh? LOL!
Jake.

OT: a secret. I have a secret. I have a secret. I won't tell you. Nanannannanana. Psychometrically Validated MCSE 13 02-22-2006 03:29 AM
Secret Project - Sun Keyboard Mod bigal Case Modding 92 09-26-2005 07:01 AM
reset hotmail password with secret question =?Utf-8?B?SmVubnk=?= Microsoft Certification 3 07-12-2005 06:01 AM
enable secret 7 <myPassword> ns Cisco 11 02-09-2005 10:11 PM
no service password-encryption and enable secret Hellen Cisco 3 04-05-2004 03:12 PM

Advertisments