Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > using 32-bit flash.java with 4 it IE

using 32-bit flash.java with 4 it IE

BP

Color me embarrassed. I remember having found a thread describing a
way to make 32-bit java (or maybe Flash) work in 64-bit Internet
Explorer. (Vista Home Premium system) The process was simple, just
copy a couple files into a different directory. I followed the
instructions, and it worked. Now I'm thinking of uninstalling those
files, and I can't find the thread to know what I copied where. Anyone
out there recall the discussion and description of what was copied
where?

Thanks in advance.