Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark 2

Sony 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark 2

Paul Heslop

will this work in sony cameras which take memory stick pro duo? I
haven't heard of the mkII or whether there's any real differences.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop

Paul Heslop wrote:

> will this work in sony cameras which take memory stick pro duo? I
> haven't heard of the mkII or whether there's any real differences.

ah, forget it, ordered a 2gb pro duo instead... impatient me :O)

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Ed Mullikin

"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Paul Heslop wrote:
>>
>> will this work in sony cameras which take memory stick pro duo? I
>> haven't heard of the mkII or whether there's any real differences.
>>

> ah, forget it, ordered a 2gb pro duo instead... impatient me :O)
>
> --
> Paul (We won't die of devotion)
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Yes, it will. I just came off of a 12 day cruise and took many many photos
with a Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2 4GB. However my camera is a SONY DSC-H50.

Paul Heslop

Ed Mullikin wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Paul Heslop wrote:
> >>
> >> will this work in sony cameras which take memory stick pro duo? I
> >> haven't heard of the mkII or whether there's any real differences.
> >>

> > ah, forget it, ordered a 2gb pro duo instead... impatient me :O)
> >
> > --
> > Paul (We won't die of devotion)
> > Stop and Look
> > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

> Yes, it will. I just came off of a 12 day cruise and took many many photos
> with a Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2 4GB. However my camera is a SONY DSC-H50.

thanks Ed. I actually am returning the camera unopened. it was a w130
(I think) which I thought was a bargain for a simple camera that takes
good pics, for the family to use. Then I started reading up on it and
there seems to be way too many negatives (excuse pun). Price was also
a con as it was available cheaper in other places.

still ordered the 2gb card though :O)