Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > aioe mia?

aioe mia?

Lodi

Hi all...Using Pan 0.132 and Ubuntu 8.10

I've had lots of problems over the last few days with aioe but there
hasn't been any of the usual "aioe down?" threads here or in nz.gen

Also I get nothing at www.aioe.org or news.aioe.org

Is it just me and/or Actrix or are others having problems too.

Regards
Lodi (via motzarella)

jim shooz

Lodi wrote:
> Hi all...Using Pan 0.132 and Ubuntu 8.10
>
> I've had lots of problems over the last few days with aioe but there
> hasn't been any of the usual "aioe down?" threads here or in nz.gen
>
> Also I get nothing at www.aioe.org or news.aioe.org
>
> Is it just me and/or Actrix or are others having problems too.
>
> Regards
> Lodi (via motzarella)

aioe seems to be having problems.
Thunderbird and now via motzarella

Mike Dee

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:46:05 +0000, Lodi wrote:

> Also I get nothing at www.aioe.org or news.aioe.org
>
> Is it just me and/or Actrix or are others having problems too.

It's dead. It won't be back in full till after Monday (Italian time zone).
Sift through the the last few days of dross at alt.free.newsservers and
look for posts by Aioe <(E-Mail Removed)> to get a better idea of when
it'll be back.

--
dee

Lodi

>On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:31:32 +1100, Mike Dee wrote:

>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 22:46:05 +0000, Lodi wrote:

>> Also I get nothing at www.aioe.org or news.aioe.org
>>
>> Is it just me and/or Actrix or are others having problems too.

> It's dead. It won't be back in full till after Monday (Italian time
> zone). Sift through the the last few days of dross at
> alt.free.newsservers and look for posts by Aioe <(E-Mail Removed)> to get
> a better idea of when it'll be back.

Thanks for that Mike.

I just had a quick read through alt.free.newsservers Man oh man. I
never realized there were so many fruit-loop nutcases all gathered in one
place.

Lodi

Lodi

Mike Dee

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:43:19 +0000, Lodi wrote:

>>On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 02:31:32 +1100, Mike Dee wrote:

[...]
>> It's dead. It won't be back in full till after Monday (Italian time
>> zone). Sift through the the last few days of dross at
>> alt.free.newsservers and look for posts by Aioe <(E-Mail Removed)> to get
>> a better idea of when it'll be back.

> Thanks for that Mike.
>
> I just had a quick read through alt.free.newsservers Man oh man. I never
> realized there were so many fruit-loop nutcases all gathered in one place.

YW, Lodi.

I should've added; Keep ya blinkers on if you visit AFN (and your kill
files well oiled)

Anyways, if you make use of free news servers, then despite the antics at
AFN, it IS the NG with the most up-to-date feedback on whats up and
running or not. So if you have down time with a free server it usually
gets reported in there pretty fast.

If you do venture in for another peek, posts by Mike Easter, Ray Banana
(runs Motzarella), Aioe, Martin S and Lenny_Nero can make it worth while.

Cheers

--
dee

aioe.cjb.net (2?) TNKEV Computer Support 11 08-24-2005 12:22 PM
aioe.cjb.net TNKEV Computer Support 0 08-23-2005 03:26 PM
aioe.cjb.net TNKEV Computer Support 0 08-08-2005 01:44 PM
Re: att.aioe. = Too many quoted lines? Wizard Computer Support 3 03-27-2005 05:24 AM
Re: att.aioe. = Too many quoted lines? Wizard Computer Information 3 03-27-2005 05:24 AM

Advertisments