Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Jar to prc converter

Jar to prc converter

Johnson Scaria John

How to convert jar to prc ?.Is there any tool available in internet ?.
Please send me link or any other way to convert jar to prc ?,

Daniel Pitts

Johnson Scaria John wrote:
> How to convert jar to prc ?.Is there any tool available in internet ?.
> Please send me link or any other way to convert jar to prc ?,

http://www.google.com/search?q=jar+to+prc

Roedy Green

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:55:32 -0800 (PST), Johnson Scaria John
who said :

>How to convert jar to prc ?.Is there any tool available in internet ?.
>Please send me link or any other way to convert jar to prc ?,

If you google PRC you will get pages of things highly unlikely to be
what you want, e.g. People's Republic of China. What does PRC stand
for? Does it have a context, e.g. Palm OS?
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

Lew

On Dec 11, 2:34*pm, Roedy Green <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 00:55:32 -0800 (PST), Johnson Scaria John
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone
> who said :
>
> >How to convert jar to prc ?.Is there any tool available in internet ?.
> >Please send me link or any other way to convert jar to prc ?,

> If you google PRC you will get pages of things highly unlikely to be
> what you want, e.g. People's Republic of China. *What does PRC stand
> for? *Does it have a context, e.g. Palm OS?

If you google withe the link that Daniel Pitts suggested:
<http://www.google.com/search?q=jar+to+prc>
the evidence points to yes, there is a Palm OS context, and to
solutions to the OP's question. It's a safe bet I should think that
we're talking Palm OS, given the context of conversion from JARs, and
that the pointers to the solutions given via Daniel's link are more
likely to be helpful than affecting not to understand the question.

To the OP: if we have guessed wrong and you aren't talking about Palm
OS resource files, let us know.

--
Lew