Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > DataSources Report Viewer Question

DataSources Report Viewer Question

kunalmitt kunalmitt is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,

I am stuck in this weird problem. I have a web user control and I am trying to manually create a dataset. So I have a list of type product and I am adding to that list. Everything works but when I try to find the datasource in website data sources I dont see it. Whereas if i add the datasource using without the typed strong dataset it works. Please help me .

Thanks