Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Lost the clock

Lost the clock

Bill

I just purchased a laptop (Dell XPS 1530 with Windows Vista) it had a clock
displayed on the side, somehow I closed it and now I can't find it to
restore it.
Can anybody clue me in on what to do?
Thanks in advance.
Bill

Ragnar

news:uKI%k.13611$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just purchased a laptop (Dell XPS 1530 with Windows Vista) it had a clock
>displayed on the side, somehow I closed it and now I can't find it to
>restore it.
> Can anybody clue me in on what to do?
> Thanks in advance.
> Bill

What you had is called the Windows Sidebar. If it's not in the Accessories
section of your Start Menu then access it through Windows Help or locate the
..exe file under C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar.
HTH
R.
Happy Christmas

Bill

"Ragnar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:J%L%k.1574$(E-Mail Removed)2...

> "Bill" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uKI%k.13611$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I just purchased a laptop (Dell XPS 1530 with Windows Vista) it had a
>>clock displayed on the side, somehow I closed it and now I can't find it
>>to restore it.
>> Can anybody clue me in on what to do?
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Bill
>>

> What you had is called the Windows Sidebar. If it's not in the Accessories
> section of your Start Menu then access it through Windows Help or locate
> the .exe file under C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar.
> HTH
> R.
> Happy Christmas

Thank you, Ragnar, your help was great, I got the clock back.
Have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

Bill