Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Energizer Battery Charger Question

Energizer Battery Charger Question

narob narob is offline
Junior Member

Can I charge Maha Powerex batteries in my existing Energizer charger, which does Nimh batteries. My Powerex batteries are 2700mAh and my Energizer has been charging 2500mAh batteries. It will just take longer---correct or no? Thanks in advance, for all your replies.