Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Polyline slow

Polyline slow

Geky

Polyline is too much slow to draw an array of data with about one
thousand of points and it is fast to draw a second array of data with
the same dimension of the first one. The only difference in the two
arrays is that the first graph is less linear than the second but the
time to elaborate it is about ten times than the second. Ten times!!??
Is it possible? How can I make it faster

Juha Nieminen

Geky wrote:
> Polyline is too much slow to draw an array of data with about one
> thousand of points and it is fast to draw a second array of data with
> the same dimension of the first one. The only difference in the two
> arrays is that the first graph is less linear than the second but the
> time to elaborate it is about ten times than the second. Ten times!!??
> Is it possible? How can I make it faster

Did you actually have a question about C++?

Geky

On 8 Dic, 21:10, Juha Nieminen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Geky wrote:
> > Polyline is too much slow to draw an array of data with about one
> > thousand of points and it is fast to draw a second array of data with
> > the same dimension of the first one. The only difference in the two
> > arrays is that the first graph is less linear than the second but the
> > time to elaborate it is about ten times than the second. Ten times!!??
> > Is it possible? How can I make it faster

> * Did you actually have a question about C++?

......How can I make it faster

Is it enough as question?

Geky

Ok I've posted in microsoft.public.vc.language
maybe is better

Thank you