Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > HIBERNATE - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/cfg/Configuration

HIBERNATE - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/cfg/Configuration

Eleanna Skouta

Hi,

I have a web application. When I run it on the server I get this

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/cfg/Configuration

Can anybody help me please?

Thank you

Ewald Ertl

Hi,

On 8 Dez., 10:41, Eleanna Skouta <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a web application. When I run it on the server I get this
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/cfg/Configuration
>
> Can anybody help me please?

Do you have the hibernate jar-files in the classpath, when running
your
application on the server?

HTH
Ewald

Arne Vajh°j

Ewald Ertl wrote:
> On 8 Dez., 10:41, Eleanna Skouta <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> I have a web application. When I run it on the server I get this
>>
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/cfg/Configuration
>>
>> Can anybody help me please?

> Do you have the hibernate jar-files in the classpath, when running
> your
> application on the server?

And it needs to be the correct version too.

org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration was once
net.sf.hibernate.cfg.Configuration !

Arne