Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: 10Ghz CPUs

Re: 10Ghz CPUs

computergeek3000

I have read in one computer magizine that when transistors hit the 15 Ám
(nm) we would have 115 core cpus though.
I think it may be some time before 10ghz cups. Intel is focusing on this.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...