Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Bit of sunday night humor

Reply
Thread Tools

Bit of sunday night humor

 
 
Borked Pseudo Mailed
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-08-2008
http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...olio/index.htm

Serious ROTFLMAO material there.


--

Many mice surf the web under the illusion that their actions are private and anonymous.
Unfortunately, this is not the way it is. Every time you visit a site for a piece of cheese, you
leave a calling card that reveals where you are coming from, what kind of computer you use,
and other details. And many cats keep logs of all your visits, so that they can catch you!
This service allows you to surf the web without revealing any personal information.
It is fast, it is easy, and it is free!

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
D-Mac
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-08-2008
Trolls...
The only creatures on this earth to bite the hand that feeds them.
Isn't that right Steve?


Meet the trolls...
http://www.d-mac.info/trolls.htm


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Annika1980
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-09-2008
http://www.brisbaneweddingphotograph...olio/weddings/

You know, you'd think that one of Australia's most sought-after
wedding photographers would have more to show in his portfolio than
the same old tired wedding pics that have been up for the past few
years.
Maybe he finally ran out of daughters?

 
Reply With Quote
 
D-Mac
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-09-2008

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.brisbaneweddingphotograph...olio/weddings/
>
> You know, you'd think that one of Australia's most sought-after
> wedding photographers would have more to show in his portfolio than
> the same old tired wedding pics that have been up for the past few
> years.
> Maybe he finally ran out of daughters?
>


One is enough!
How come you are still using an Email address that was suspended nearly a
year ago?
Looks like you miss out on the Christmas card... Again!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Annika1980
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-09-2008
On Dec 8, 9:31*pm, "D-Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> How come you are still using an Email address that was suspended nearly a
> year ago?
> Looks like you miss out on the Christmas card... Again!


My friends know my e-mail.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Annika1980
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-09-2008
On Dec 9, 4:47*pm, Stephen Bishop <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:26:10 -0800 (PST), Annika1980
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >On Dec 8, 9:31*pm, "D-Mac" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>
> >> How come you are still using an Email address that was suspended nearly a
> >> year ago?
> >> Looks like you miss out on the Christmas card... Again!

>
> >My friends know my e-mail.

>
> You have friends?


A couple.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bit of sunday night humor Nomen Nescio Digital Photography 0 12-08-2008 12:50 AM
OT: sunday night OT Nerd32768 MCSE 4 03-14-2005 03:08 PM
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit, Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new ! vvcd Computer Support 0 09-17-2004 08:15 PM
64 bit - Windows Liberty 64bit, Windows Limited Edition 64 Bit,Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Developer Edition 64 Bit, IBM DB2 64 bit - new! Ionizer Computer Support 1 01-01-2004 07:27 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES, SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 09-08-2003 09:04 AM



Advertisments