Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > php scripting

php scripting

Jack Kirk

anybody good with php scripting language. if so i would love some help, if
you can help, please contact me via email at the following address within
the next 2 weeks, the email address will be invalid after.

thanks,

jack.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Jack Kirk wrote:

> anybody good with php scripting language. if so i would love some
> help, if you can help, please contact me via email at the following
> address within the next 2 weeks, the email address will be invalid
> after.

This is Usenet. It is impolite to ask anyone to respond by email.

If you are really asking (rather than looking to collect email
addresses), go ask in comp.lang.php, alt.comp.lang.php, alt.php or any
of a few other groups dedicated to PHP.

Hopefully, you are asking because you want to rewrite your
eastendersfanslive site and dump the Microsoft Word nonsense!

<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eastendersfan slive.co.uk%2F>
Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Result: 339 Errors, 1 warning(s)

--
-bts

richard

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 19:50:06 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Jack Kirk wrote:
>
>> anybody good with php scripting language. if so i would love some
>> help, if you can help, please contact me via email at the following
>> address within the next 2 weeks, the email address will be invalid
>> after.

>This is Usenet. It is impolite to ask anyone to respond by email.
>
>If you are really asking (rather than looking to collect email
>addresses), go ask in comp.lang.php, alt.comp.lang.php, alt.php or any
>of a few other groups dedicated to PHP.
>
>Hopefully, you are asking because you want to rewrite your
>eastendersfanslive site and dump the Microsoft Word nonsense!

<http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...tp%3A%2F%2Fwww
beauregard t shagnasty>
Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Result: 17823407 Errors, 137 warning(s)

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard the st00pid wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> Hopefully, you are asking because you want to rewrite your
>> eastendersfanslive site and dump the Microsoft Word nonsense!

> <http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...tp%3A%2F%2Fwww
> beauregard t shagnasty>
> Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
> Result: 17823407 Errors, 137 warning(s)

<lol!>

Sure isn't any site of mine. I don't use XHTML and none of my pages have
any errors at all.

--
-bts