Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Folder icons don't display properly on cds?

Folder icons don't display properly on cds?

BoredOfThem

It only happens on cds (don't know about DVD media as I very rarely use it
on my desk top PC).I 'm thinking it has something to do with thumbnail
files,
the checkbox not is not ticked in cache thumbnails in
Explorer>Tools>Options.

Instead of the normal folder icon I get the generic e icon which is used by
Internet explorer. Anyone have any Idea how to solve this problem and have
data cds display the correct folder icon?