Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Aren't rechargeables for high current applications?

Aren't rechargeables for high current applications?

John Doe

lens <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> With Eneloops I have two boxes labeled "good" and "bad". I have my
> family take from "good" and put the dead ones in "bad". This never
> worked before, because if the cells sat in the "good" tub for a
> month, they would be way down.

That's what I'm planning to do around here. It's an interesting
scheme IMO. I wonder if testing and charging batteries for others
has been tried on a wide scale, seems like it would be similar to
recycle programs. Maybe that will be implemented for electric car
batteries.