Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > HOW WOULD I MAKE A BUTTON MOVE?

HOW WOULD I MAKE A BUTTON MOVE?

justineee

I'm just wondering how would I make a JButton move. I am supposed to
make a program that uses queueing.
I am supposed to make a "Diner Dash"-like simulation. However, it is
only a simulation so when the user press start, there will be a screen
where the buttons move as the waitress and customers.

Any tips? Please?

Thanks

--
Justine

awec

justineee wrote:
> I'm just wondering how would I make a JButton move. I am supposed to
> make a program that uses queueing.
> I am supposed to make a "Diner Dash"-like simulation. However, it is
> only a simulation so when the user press start, there will be a screen
> where the buttons move as the waitress and customers.
>
> Any tips? Please?
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> Justine

Not 100% sure, but to move a button you could just update the JButtons
position and then redraw it?