Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: System.InvalidOperationException: Internal connection fatal error

Re: System.InvalidOperationException: Internal connection fatal error

Jeff Kennedy

Did you find a solution for this problem yet? I am getting the same
thing but cannot seem to find a lot of information on it.

Thanks,
Jeff