Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > It just won't go away! sniff

It just won't go away! sniff

blank

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index...d=576361&rfi=8

"The ads were met with derision by the Chicago Sun-Times
columnist Mary Mitchell, who cited a document put on the
Internet by the Obama campaign in the summer as proof for
why Mr. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.

The document that was put on Mr. Obama's "Fight the Smears"
Web site was not a birth certificate, but a birth
certification, which is a computer generated print-off of
information taken from a normal birth certificate. Further,
critics assert that there is evidence that puts the
low-quality scan in question."

Also see;

http://preview.tinyurl.com/5t6lpy

Lord Vetinari

"Bill Baker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> On Thursday December 4 2008 10:56, blank <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<002b1dc8$0$23982$(E-Mail Removed)>
>

> http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index...d=576361&rfi=8
>>
>> "The ads were met with derision by the Chicago Sun-Times
>> columnist Mary Mitchell, who cited a document put on the
>> Internet by the Obama campaign in the summer as proof for
>> why Mr. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.
>>
>> The document that was put on Mr. Obama's "Fight the Smears"
>> Web site was not a birth certificate, but a birth
>> certification, which is a computer generated print-off of
>> information taken from a normal birth certificate. Further,
>> critics assert that there is evidence that puts the
>> low-quality scan in question."
>>
>> Also see;
>>
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/5t6lpy

> This is what happens when kooks have money and there aren't enough insane
> asylums to contain them all. Years ago, these people would have been
> locked in a rubber room. Now they can spew their racism (and don't let
> anyone tell you otherwise, that's the *only* reason for it) all over the
> news media.

It'd help if they'd stop closing the mental health institutions. One of our
corrupt Governors ("Big Jim" Thompson) closed down some of them in Illinois
in the not too distant past.

Personally, I'd rather see these kooks in jail, than in mental health
institutions. Their "ideas" are nutty, but their behavior is criminal.

blank

Bill Baker wrote:
> On Thursday December 4 2008 10:56, blank <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<002b1dc8$0$23982$(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index...d=576361&rfi=8
>> "The ads were met with derision by the Chicago Sun-Times
>> columnist Mary Mitchell, who cited a document put on the
>> Internet by the Obama campaign in the summer as proof for
>> why Mr. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.
>>
>> The document that was put on Mr. Obama's "Fight the Smears"
>> Web site was not a birth certificate, but a birth
>> certification, which is a computer generated print-off of
>> information taken from a normal birth certificate. Further,
>> critics assert that there is evidence that puts the
>> low-quality scan in question."
>>
>> Also see;
>>
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/5t6lpy

> This is what happens when kooks have money and there aren't enough insane
> asylums to contain them all. Years ago, these people would have been
> locked in a rubber room. Now they can spew their racism (and don't let
> anyone tell you otherwise, that's the *only* reason for it) all over the
> news media.

Typical kook crossposter. I guess Clarence Thomas just can't
contain his racism anymore....
http://www.afro.com/tabid/456/itemid...k-at-Obam.aspx

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

blank <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>as proof for
>why Mr. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.

Prez to be Obama even claims he wasn't born in the U.S.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vws9fTtQgz4

--

Oops
http://olesiafx.com/news/archives/1303

blank

Bill Baker wrote:
> On Thursday December 4 2008 10:56, blank <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:<002b1dc8$0$23982$(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index...d=576361&rfi=8
>> "The ads were met with derision by the Chicago Sun-Times
>> columnist Mary Mitchell, who cited a document put on the
>> Internet by the Obama campaign in the summer as proof for
>> why Mr. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.
>>
>> The document that was put on Mr. Obama's "Fight the Smears"
>> Web site was not a birth certificate, but a birth
>> certification, which is a computer generated print-off of
>> information taken from a normal birth certificate. Further,
>> critics assert that there is evidence that puts the
>> low-quality scan in question."
>>
>> Also see;
>>
>> http://preview.tinyurl.com/5t6lpy

> This is what happens when kooks have money and there aren't enough insane
> asylums to contain them all. Years ago, these people would have been
> locked in a rubber room. Now they can spew their racism (and don't let
> anyone tell you otherwise, that's the *only* reason for it) all over the
> news media.

Beware of giganews.