Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Installing Sysinternals Desktops kills WiFi

Re: Installing Sysinternals Desktops kills WiFi

Bucky Breeder

Claude Hopper <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated this using
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> Re: Installing Sysinternals Desktops kills WiFi
>
> Why? Windows Vista Home Premium

Does WiFi revive operations after uninstalling then rebooting?

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
to the degenerate Muslims and Baptists because peace is what the baby
Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!
If baby Jesus ain't happy, then nobody gonna be happy! So come-on...
Get wif the program... Buy buy buy and merry Xmas on your Christmas too.

http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

Bucky Breeder

Claude Hopper <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated
this using news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>
>> Claude Hopper <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated
>> this using news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>>
>>> Re: Installing Sysinternals Desktops kills WiFi
>>>
>>> Why? Windows Vista Home Premium

>> Does WiFi revive operations after uninstalling then rebooting?
>>

> Yes.

You're welcome!

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby
Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

Bucky Breeder

"Mike Easter" <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated this using
news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>> Claude Hopper

>>> Yes.

>> You're welcome!

> Wanted: SETI antennas to enhance intergalactic communication between
> semi-sentient lifeforms.
>
> Requirements: Very low signal levels, significant interstellar dust

Someone might try an industrial-strength laxative because that
could improve someone's vision significantly as well.* HTH.

*see Google and WebMD

[_] Buy a clue [_] Buy 2 clues [_] Buy a vowel [_] Pinch Vanna

Please include your valid credit card informations.

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
to the degenerate PCs and MACs because peace is what the baby
Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

Bucky Breeder

Claude Hopper <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated this using
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> Bucky Breeder wrote:
>> Claude Hopper <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated
>> this using news:(E-Mail Removed) :

>>> Yes.

>> You're welcome!
>>

> I did it before you asked.

WOW! I wonder who will win the Superbowl?
(just post it in code so everyone doesn't know how to bet... k?)