Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I was voted best photographer on RedBubble

I was voted best photographer on RedBubble

Anonymous

People come to me for advise for all things regarding anything from lighting to angle and PP
Although most of my shots are straight from camera

http://www.redbubble.com/people/refl...rippled-waters

Dave Cohen

Anonymous wrote:
> People come to me for advise for all things regarding anything from lighting to angle and PP
> Although most of my shots are straight from camera
>
> http://www.redbubble.com/people/refl...rippled-waters

Does anyone seek your advice on the intricacies of the English language.
Dave Cohen

Bill Boyce

Dave Cohen wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
>> People come to me for advise for all things regarding anything from
>> lighting to angle and PP Although most of my shots are straight from
>> camera
>>
>> http://www.redbubble.com/people/refl...rippled-waters
>>

> Does anyone seek your advice on the intricacies of the English language.
> Dave Cohen

Mean spirited remark... It's customary to place "?" at the end of an
interrogatory sentence, Davey, so please wipe your own butt before you
wipe somebody elses. JPBill

Michael Benveniste

"Dave Cohen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote (cross-posts trimmed):

> Does anyone seek your advice on the intricacies of the English language.
> Dave Cohen

He or she wants people to. If you follow the links from that
photo, you reach the following webpage:

http://people.aapt.net.au/~jmalcomson/contact_me.html

--
Michael Benveniste -- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Clarification required)
Legalize Updoc.

PDM

"Michael Benveniste" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Dave Cohen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote (cross-posts trimmed):
>
>> Does anyone seek your advice on the intricacies of the English language.
>> Dave Cohen

> He or she wants people to. If you follow the links from that
> photo, you reach the following webpage:
>
> http://people.aapt.net.au/~jmalcomson/contact_me.html
>
> --
> Michael Benveniste -- (E-Mail Removed) (Clarification required)
> Legalize Updoc.

Not very good I'm afraid.

PDM

Cynicor

Anonymous wrote:
> People come to me for advise for all things regarding anything from lighting to angle and PP
> Although most of my shots are straight from camera
>
> http://www.redbubble.com/people/refl...rippled-waters

How nice! And the horizon is sooooo close to being level, too! Great try.