Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Jump from one textbox to another

Jump from one textbox to another

devendra02 devendra02 is offline
Junior Member

Hello
Im using asp.net with C#

I have 3 Textboxes TextBox1,TextBox2,TextBox3

When we put the data in TextBox1 after putting 2 Character it should be
Jumped on TextBox2 and Same After TextBox 3.

BXA BXA is offline
Junior Member

Code:
        private void textBox1_TextChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (textBox1.Text.Length >= 2)
            {
                textBox2.Focus();
            }
        }

        private void textBox2_TextChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (textBox2.Text.Length >= 2)
            {
                textBox3.Focus();
            }
        }

        private void textBox3_TextChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            if (textBox3.Text.Length >= 2)
            {
                textBox1.Focus();
            }
        }

devendra02 devendra02 is offline
Junior Member

sorry dude i try it its not working
i acheived from java script.
Text Change event when file we leave the textbox i mean its loose focus.

thanks for reply