Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Stupid question

Re: Stupid question

Bucky Breeder

"expert lino fitter" <(E-Mail Removed)> plooped this:

> Bucky Breeder said this
> in news:Xns9B6A74B772EC0BuckyGram@216.151.153.44:
>
>> Picture, if you will, the persistent psycho-stalking s0ck retard,
>> "expert lino fitter" <(E-Mail Removed)>, in
>> naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
>> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
>> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
>> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
>> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
>> and then he tosses this in news:gh9320$of2$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> You're not sure then?

>> Sure of what YOU meant is an intrinsic issue... You obviously are not.
>> Please don't resort to drugs. Or do. Whatever... In YOUR case,
>> there's probably not much else. Who could know for sure? [*Hint*]
>>

> The tone of your posts give the impression that you might
> be even more niggled than before, are you?
>
> I sense You don't handle ridicule and pillory too well.

If by that you mean YOU don't handle things well, thus
YOU constantly switch identities for illusory support
with untenable nonsensical postions and opinions, then...
IAWTP!

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
to the degenerate nigglers and pillories because peace is what the baby
Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

expert lino fitter

"Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote in message news:Xns9B6AA8B017853BuckyGram@216.151.153.48...
> "expert lino fitter" <(E-Mail Removed)> plooped this:
>
>> Bucky Breeder said this
>> in news:Xns9B6A74B772EC0BuckyGram@216.151.153.44:
>>
>>> Picture, if you will, the persistent psycho-stalking s0ck retard,
>>> "expert lino fitter" <(E-Mail Removed)>, in
>>> naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
>>> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
>>> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
>>> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
>>> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
>>> and then he tosses this in news:gh9320$of2$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Sure of what YOU meant is an intrinsic issue... You obviously are not.
>>> Please don't resort to drugs. Or do. Whatever... In YOUR case,
>>> there's probably not much else. Who could know for sure? [*Hint*]
>>>

>> The tone of your posts give the impression that you might
>> be even more niggled than before, are you?
>>
>> I sense You don't handle ridicule and pillory too well.

> If

Yawn. You lose. ha-ha

> --
>
> I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*
>
> Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
> to the degenerate nigglers and pillories because peace is what the baby
> Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
> What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
> getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!
>
> http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/
>
> Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

expert lino fitter

"Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
wrote in message news:Xns9B6AA8B017853BuckyGram@216.151.153.48...
> "expert lino fitter" <(E-Mail Removed)> plooped this:
>
>> Bucky Breeder said this
>> in news:Xns9B6A74B772EC0BuckyGram@216.151.153.44:
>>
>>> Picture, if you will, the persistent psycho-stalking s0ck retard,
>>> "expert lino fitter" <(E-Mail Removed)>, in
>>> naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
>>> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
>>> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
>>> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
>>> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
>>> and then he tosses this in news:gh9320$of2$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Sure of what YOU meant is an intrinsic issue... You obviously are not.
>>> Please don't resort to drugs. Or do. Whatever... In YOUR case,
>>> there's probably not much else. Who could know for sure? [*Hint*]
>>>

>> The tone of your posts give the impression that you might
>> be even more niggled than before, are you?
>>
>> I sense You don't handle ridicule and pillory too well.

> If

Yawn. You lose. ha-ha

> --
>
> I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*
>
> Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
> to the degenerate nigglers and pillories because peace is what the baby
> Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
> What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
> getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!
>
> http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/
>
> Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

Bucky Breeder

"DNA" <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated this using
news:gh9lmd$371$(E-Mail Removed):

> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
> wrote in message news:Xns9B6A6E1C3C66EBuckyGram@216.151.153.63...
>> Picture, if you will, "DNA" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
>> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
>> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
>> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
>> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
>> and then he tosses this in news:gh8si4$kl3$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Did that blood rush to your head get the better of you to the point you
>>> inadvertently hit send prematurely?
>>>
>>> Do you have a lot of premature problems?

>> Irony as not a concept

> What? Enrgisch mofu, do you speak it?

If by that YOU mean YOU are now a grammar-nazi,
then... IAWTP!

--

I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*

Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby
Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!

http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

DNA

wrote in message news:Xns9B6AAA0CF142EBuckyGram@216.151.153.48...
> "DNA" <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated this using
> news:gh9lmd$371$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
>> wrote in message news:Xns9B6A6E1C3C66EBuckyGram@216.151.153.63...
>>> Picture, if you will, "DNA" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>>> in naught but his dirtied diapers, baby-snot running down his face,
>>> clomping around in his mommie's high-heels, and a Dodo-Bird Boa
>>> wrapped 'round his neck, tripping him as he cries incessently for
>>> his mommie's attention, but she remains passed out on the sofa from
>>> last night's drunken labor of prostitution to support her drug habits,
>>> and then he tosses this in news:gh8si4$kl3$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Irony as not a concept

>> What? Enrgisch mofu, do you speak it?

> If

Yawn. You lose. ha-ha

> --
>
> I am Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got the Christmas Spirit! <(*(}^%{>~*
>
> Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! Yes, even
> to the degenerate Muslims and Jewtards because peace is what the baby
> Jesus would want under his Christmas tree - and Tonka Toys too!
> What-up with all this gold, frankincense and myrrh crap? It's like
> getting underwear, pajamas, and toothbrushes - all wrapped up. WTF?!?!
>
> http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/
>
> Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

stupid, STUPID question! rincewind HTML 25 05-08-2009 01:07 PM
stupid question...waiting for a stupid answer Brandon McCombs Java 4 08-28-2006 06:57 PM
stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
Stupid is as Stupid Does! Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 3 06-26-2004 12:49 PM

Advertisments