Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: I guess they're gonna arrest everyone

Re: I guess they're gonna arrest everyone

richard

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>alt.binaries.pictures.girls
>
>This dumb ****-"Meet 13 year old chicks online, Teenage Love" is enough to
>get you arrested?
>
>If someone clicks on that link I'd think they're clicking to see what kind
>of DUMB **** is behind the link, and why the **** would someone post some
>words like that...?
>
>That's why there are a lot of complaints coming in. First of awl I *don't*
>want to meet 13 year old chicks online for sex. If I talk to "a 13 year old
>chick" I hope that doesn't imply I want to have sex with her. Talking is one
>thing, sex is another.
>
>Go fight City Hall. Whoever's doing that please stop posting this crap on my
>screen. It's beginning to look more and more like entrapment and enticing by
>the US government.
>
>I think it's shameful and despicable if, in fact, it is the FBI running some
>sort of demented kiddie sex sting. One click and you split.
>
>Does this look like a government operation to you? Is that the way the US
>government should be conducting itself? Don't these ppl have children
>themselves?

Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
wanting sex with little girls. The jerks got invited to a house and
then politely got busted.

At first, they used a woman who had a high pitched voice and sounded
like a 13 year old. After I posted a few times that there was a case
in which a judge ruled, "No child, no case", suddenly they had a real
13 year old girl on the show. Then later, they coached a 13 year old
boy on how to play these suckers.

Frankly, in my opinion, there is no law against discussing sex with a
child. These jerks were busted on so called "soliciting" charges. But
there was no solicitation and in the earlier shows, not even so much
as actual contact with the "child". In later shows they showed the
girl meeting the guys at the door and having a brief conversation with
them. No sexual contact.

So what we wind up with is, a minor misdemeanor which gets you a slap
on the wrist. All of that bullshit purely for ratings. As they pointed
out in the show, most of the jerks plead not guilty. I wonder how many
of them sued the network?

richard

On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:05:52 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>alt.binaries.pictures.girls
>>>
>>>This dumb ****-"Meet 13 year old chicks online, Teenage Love" is enough to
>>>get you arrested?
>>>
>>>If someone clicks on that link I'd think they're clicking to see what kind
>>>of DUMB **** is behind the link, and why the **** would someone post some
>>>words like that...?
>>>
>>>That's why there are a lot of complaints coming in. First of awl I *don't*
>>>want to meet 13 year old chicks online for sex. If I talk to "a 13 year
>>>old
>>>chick" I hope that doesn't imply I want to have sex with her. Talking is
>>>one
>>>thing, sex is another.
>>>
>>>Go fight City Hall. Whoever's doing that please stop posting this crap on
>>>my
>>>screen. It's beginning to look more and more like entrapment and enticing
>>>by
>>>the US government.
>>>
>>>I think it's shameful and despicable if, in fact, it is the FBI running
>>>some
>>>sort of demented kiddie sex sting. One click and you split.
>>>
>>>Does this look like a government operation to you? Is that the way the US
>>>government should be conducting itself? Don't these ppl have children
>>>themselves?
>>>

>> Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
>> The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
>> wanting sex with little girls. The jerks got invited to a house and
>> then politely got busted.
>>
>> At first, they used a woman who had a high pitched voice and sounded
>> like a 13 year old. After I posted a few times that there was a case
>> in which a judge ruled, "No child, no case", suddenly they had a real
>> 13 year old girl on the show. Then later, they coached a 13 year old
>> boy on how to play these suckers.
>>
>> Frankly, in my opinion, there is no law against discussing sex with a
>> child. These jerks were busted on so called "soliciting" charges. But
>> there was no solicitation and in the earlier shows, not even so much
>> as actual contact with the "child". In later shows they showed the
>> girl meeting the guys at the door and having a brief conversation with
>> them. No sexual contact.
>>
>> So what we wind up with is, a minor misdemeanor which gets you a slap
>> on the wrist. All of that bullshit purely for ratings. As they pointed
>> out in the show, most of the jerks plead not guilty. I wonder how many
>> of them sued the network?

>I think most if not all the arrivers are doing hard time today.
>
>You had a hand in shaping that show, Richard?

I like to believe so. Since the change from "acting as a child" went
to the real thing shortly after my post, seems more than just
coincidental.

There are people in numerous positions such as networks and government
that may lurk in newsgroups, but never post.

As another example, on a certain bulletin board, I noted that the
state of Nebraska erroneously posted the weight limits of trucks at
the entrance to the interstates. Within a month, those signs were
changed to be more properly correct.

lars

richard:
> On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls

> Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
> The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
> wanting sex with little girls.

Illegal, In developed countries.

hwأf

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:02:02 +0100, lars aided th' terraists with the
following claims :

> richard:
>> On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls

>> Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
>> The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
>> wanting sex with little girls.

> Illegal, In developed countries.

ZOMGS!!!!1111!!!!!
DiD yUo jUsT sAy TaHt uHmErIkUh iS a thurd wurld cuntry!??!?!?!?!?!

I concur

http://www.alternet.org

iL_weReo

On Dec 5, 11:56*am, hwأf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:02:02 +0100, lars aided th' terraists with the
> following claims :
>
> > richard:

> >> Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
> >> The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
> >> wanting sex with little girls.

> > Illegal, In developed countries.

> ZOMGS!!!!1111!!!!!
> DiD yUo jUsT sAy TaHt uHmErIkUh iS a thurd wurld cuntry!??!?!?!?!?!
>
> I concur
>
> --
> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org

lol.

hwf

iL_weReo wrote:
> On Dec 5, 11:56 am, hwأf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:02:02 +0100, lars aided th' terraists with the
>> following claims :
>>
>>> richard:
>>> Illegal, In developed countries.

>> ZOMGS!!!!1111!!!!!
>> DiD yUo jUsT sAy TaHt uHmErIkUh iS a thurd wurld cuntry!??!?!?!?!?!
>>
>> I concur
>>
>> --
>> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
>> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org

> lol.

Here's an idea: if yer worried about your civil liberties join the ACLU.
I joined a few years ago...well right after Chimpy got selected by
Diebold the second time.

FYI

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote: