Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > betamax voip

betamax voip

Graham.

I just noticed on
http://backsla.sh/betamax
a couple of providers offering 5 euro cent/min to UK landlines

voipzoom.com
seems to have a diferent charging model to
the traditional Betamax clones
There is a 2.50pm "subscription" required to make "free" calls
as well as the credit you need to buy to make chargable ones.
Also, Paypal is not an option, only credit cards.
Also there is no information about setting up your own SIP
device

calleasy.com
This doesn't seem to be voip, in the sense that all I can see
is a web ringback feature and a dialthrough

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Brian A

Graham. wrote:
> I just noticed on
> http://backsla.sh/betamax
> a couple of providers offering 5 euro cent/min to UK landlines
>
> voipzoom.com
> seems to have a diferent charging model to
> the traditional Betamax clones
> There is a 2.50pm "subscription" required to make "free" calls
> as well as the credit you need to buy to make chargable ones.
> Also, Paypal is not an option, only credit cards.
> Also there is no information about setting up your own SIP
> device
>
> calleasy.com
> This doesn't seem to be voip, in the sense that all I can see
> is a web ringback feature and a dialthrough

Beware, unless they've recently changed it voipzoom is only available
for soft phones. They weren't releasing their server details. That was a
couple of months ago. Things may have changed now.

Theo Markettos

Brian A <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Graham. wrote:
> > I just noticed on
> > http://backsla.sh/betamax
> > a couple of providers offering 5 euro cent/min to UK landlines
> >
> > voipzoom.com
> >
> > calleasy.com
> > This doesn't seem to be voip, in the sense that all I can see
> > is a web ringback feature and a dialthrough
> >

> Beware, unless they've recently changed it voipzoom is only available
> for soft phones. They weren't releasing their server details. That was a
> couple of months ago. Things may have changed now

From the digging I did, I understand the deal with calleasy is that you can
use the SIP server from another betamax brand (which all use the same IP
address, and you can't have the same username at two brands) and it works,
but you're charged at Betamax 'standard rates' - I don't know precisely what
they are, but 2-3x Calleasy's rates.

So you could try that for voipzoom - and since it's a softphone brand it's
less likely they can tell the difference between their client and another
SIP client (you might have to fake the User-Agent though) to charge
differential rates.

Theo

JensIP JensIP is offline
Junior Member

I found this briliant webside voipsee.com to search all betamax providers and compare prices. It offers live upated prices and shows how to make free call to
Andorra Antigua And Barbuda Argentina Australia Austria Bahamas Bahrain Belgium Bermuda Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Chile Colombia Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Guadeloupe Hungary Iceland Ireland Israel Italy Japan Jordan Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Malaysia Martinique Monaco Morocco Netherlands New Zealand Norway Panama Paraguay Peru Poland Portugal Romania Russian Federation Slovak Republic Slovenia South Africa South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Turkey United Kingdom Uruguay Venezuela United States

Checkout the side voipsee.com and start saving money on international mobile and landline calls.

4md1t 4md1t is offline
Junior Member

Buy VoipCredit Voucher online from here

please somebody support me , this is 100% automated delivery system ,

buy now (PAYPAL) , receive voucher now .

TheVoipCredit dot com

cheap buys stockholm
cheap buys on clothes closet organizers
cheap car insurance buy online
cheap call betamax webcalldirect buy credit

4md1t 4md1t is offline
Junior Member

Buy VoipCredit Voucher online from here

please somebody support me , this is 100% automated delivery system ,

buy now (PAYPAL) , receive voucher now .

TheVoipCredit dot com

cheap buys stockholm
cheap buys on clothes closet organizers
cheap car insurance buy online
cheap call betamax webcalldirect buy credit

4md1t 4md1t is offline
Junior Member

Now We set up online payment and Automated Delivery.
you just need to do 2 steps only ,
step 1 , order with paypal
Step 2, after payment is done , you receive the 16DIGIT voucher code
into
your Paypal's Email immediately .
We Guarantee .
www . TheVoipCredit . com
100% automated Delivery System .
Credit supports for webcalldirect , sms listo , rynga . and all
betamax ..