Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Parsing xml documents folder to java program

Parsing xml documents folder to java program

keioGirl keioGirl is offline
Junior Member

Hi
Is it possible to parse the whole directory to java program to retrieves with xpath, not a specified xml document.
It is like if i put all of my xml files into c:\user1\data, then is it possilbe to tell my program that directory parth and then retrieve one xml after another to retrive with xpath. Actually, my files will be exist in Tomcat server. How can I do that? And I would like to know some examples which I can reference?
Thanks!