Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Computer Help Please~

Computer Help Please~

shocker shocker is offline
Junior Member

My computer for the past day since my uncle got on it..

Internet laggy,(I have cable) Microsoft pages won't load, Downloads for Microsoft Won't work, Updates etc.

Windows Defragger: Cannot Open
Defraggler: Cannot build File list
Restore function: Gets me to the last step Press next " Next is a pushable button, But nothing happens when I push it.. Like its a dummy button"

Someone help me please,

Shocker

jaspermeeks@comcast.net jaspermeeks@comcast.net is offline
Junior Member

Have you tried starting it in safe mode. Press F8 on start up..then use the last setting where everthing worked.. and go from there.. You have some registry errors... try cleaning everything up. use your system tools and clean the c drive. defrag and get rid of stuff that is clogging your drive.