Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > cisco router as pptp client

cisco router as pptp client

uthayaman uthayaman is offline
Junior Member

Is there any possibility to configure cisco router as pptp client where my pptp server is a widows server located in the internet and the PCs behind the routers will access the server with router as a gateway.

Thanks for the reply....

pnorten462 pnorten462 is offline
Junior Member

You can check this link this will help you to get more information. Try this if you are unable to catch your problem than give me immediate reply i will give you some more information.

---------------------
Router memory - Pcwmemory.com/cisco-memory.html

" Don’t look for endings when you need a beginning."

uthayaman uthayaman is offline
Junior Member

no i could not get anything...

Cisco router as a PPTP Client antony.nicholson@gmail.com Cisco 3 09-27-2008 09:18 PM
Re: Cisco Router as PPTP Client Dan Lanciani Cisco 0 04-06-2008 08:28 PM
Absurd PPTP problems: PPTP out no longer works. Elia Spadoni Cisco 15 04-01-2008 07:40 AM
PPTP CLIENT ON ROUTER CISCO ELR Cisco 0 01-09-2006 12:20 PM
Gre through cisco router to Microsoft PPTP server trouble. Dennis Cisco 3 03-01-2004 05:00 AM

Advertisments