Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > hotmail won't open

hotmail won't open

gladalways

hi, i'm using ex and ie6. never had problems like this before. msn welcome
page for windows live hotmail comes up but when i sign in it looks as if it's
working but then the page stays WHITE and it says done on the bottom. i can
only get my emails using FIREFOX. that's strange. i havn't download any
software.
please someone help.
--
thanks still learning

pnorten462 pnorten462 is offline
Junior Member

The official number to save internet radio is 42.

I squirt a lot

just download firefox from www.mozilla.com . its free.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...