Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD related exam`s resources

MCSD related exam`s resources

Ehsan khaki

HI

Im ehsan from iran. I have a question about MCSD!
some sites noticed that the references those The Microsft`s site introduced
for MCSD Exams are OLD and they said to research for newer books.

is it true or not?

Best Regards , ehsan from IRAN

Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\)

"Ehsan khaki" <Ehsan http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI
>
> Im ehsan from iran. I have a question about MCSD!
> some sites noticed that the references those The Microsft`s site
> introduced
> for MCSD Exams are OLD and they said to research for newer books.
>
> is it true or not?

Most of the exams related to the MCAD/MCSD certifications will be expired on
3/31/09.

What you should research and study for, depends on where you are in the
process, and what your level of expertise in particularly areas might be.

If you're just starting out, there's probably not much benefit in investing
time in the exams/certs based on the .NET Framework v1.1, ergo the MCAD/MCSD
probably is not a viable option.

In such cases, you should be exploring the newer MCPD (Microsoft Certified
Professional Developer) certification, which is based on .NET Framework v2.0
(VS2005) and .NET Framework v3.5 (VS200.

See http://www.microsoft.com/mcp/mcpd for more information.

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Faz

Hi Ehsan ,
Have you had any luck finidinh new material yet? When is your exam due? have
you booked a date yet?
Merci,
Farzaneh

MCSD Exam related Sandy Sailwal MCAD 4 01-11-2008 03:35 PM
py2app question: Resources/Python -> Resources/lib/python2.4 Russell E. Owen Python 0 09-08-2006 08:08 PM
How should multiple (related) projects be arranged (structured) and configured so that they can share code, have a related package structure and enable proper unittesting, and ensuring no namespace collisions ToddLMorgan@gmail.com Python 14 04-21-2006 04:03 PM
How should threads be terminated? (related to 'Help with thread related tracebacks') Maxwell Hammer Python 7 06-18-2005 04:20 PM
MCSD (VB / ASP) . NET Related Ganesh Burujula MCSD 11 08-13-2004 08:38 AM

Advertisments