Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Online Training

Online Training

guillermo622

Does anybody know where i can find some good online training? I took the
MCSE course over 5 years ago but never took the certs. This year i would
like to take the exams. I need a good place where I can study some courses.
Thank you

Montreal_MCT

I would start here:

https://www.microsoftelearning.com/

Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
http://garvis.ca/blogs

"guillermo622" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anybody know where i can find some good online training? I took the
> MCSE course over 5 years ago but never took the certs. This year i would
> like to take the exams. I need a good place where I can study some
> courses.
> Thank you

catwalker63

=?Utf-8?B?Z3VpbGxlcm1vNjIy?= <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaselessly
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Does anybody know where i can find some good online training? I took
> the MCSE course over 5 years ago but never took the certs. This year
> i would like to take the exams. I need a good place where I can study
> some courses. Thank you

I would skip online courses, setup a lab at home and get a couple books per
exam. Cheaper and you learn more.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Umapathy (உமாபதி)

Well I will not skip any online causes if they are free or affordable.
However I will practice based on the video trainings.

I really like to have books in addition to Video training.

--
Regards
Regunathan Umapathy BSc, A+, MCP