Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > My problems.. I hope you have answers;Help

My problems.. I hope you have answers;Help

shocker shocker is offline
Junior Member

My computer for the past day since my uncle got on it..

Internet laggy,(I have cable) Microsoft pages won't load, Downloads for Microsoft Won't work, Updates etc.

Windows Defragger: Cannot Open
Defraggler: Cannot build File list
Restore function: Gets me to the last step Press next " Next is a pushable button, But nothing happens when I push it.. Like its a dummy button"

Someone help me please,

My first time here so If I posted Wrong, I do appologize

^ Hope this helps

Hijack Log on its way
--------

shocker shocker is offline
Junior Member

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:29:25 PM, on 12/1/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy2ZS\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1141751792\ee\AOLSoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\Support.com\bin\tgcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNo tifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\waol.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgam.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgnsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
c:\program files\common files\aol\1141751792\ee\services\antiSpywareApp\ve r2_0_32_1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0a\shellmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

shocker shocker is offline
Junior Member

25post for anymore of the hijack log lmao... well if someone is willing to help, or able please let me Know

shocker shocker is offline
Junior Member

even the open online hijackthis quickstart won't Load the page.. :\

shocker shocker is offline
Junior Member

Jeesh Pcpitstop won't load either, Anyone got a clue?

PCLicious PCLicious is offline
Junior Member

Is that all of your Hijackthis log??

Run CCleaner, search Google for it and see if that helps any, also are you connected to the router directly?

Go to start>run> type cmd ; type ipconfig / flushdns press enter ; after that type ipconfig /renew press enter; close DOS ; run CCleaner again, restart and see if that helped any.

shocker shocker is offline
Junior Member

Nothing that didn't work

No it's not all of my HijackLog, but it wont let me post it..

Under 25 post

still got my svchost.exe error on start up blah

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Shocker, don't spam - just post it in multiple parts

shocker shocker is offline
Junior Member

Sorry

When posting the Hijack Log I can't post it because it says remove the links :\

If I do that doesn't it take away from the info needed?