Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Against Twisted and Oddity with java.util.SortedMap

Against Twisted and Oddity with java.util.SortedMap

antitwisted@gmail.com

Captain Koloth is the same person as Twisted, Twerpi, and the moronic
stupid Paul Derbyshire.
In fact, so far he has ALWAYS posted using the same IP address
74.14.135.55 from Ottawa
probably because he can't change his IP from his ISP.

So just killfile using this header line:

Done! No more Paul Derbyshire and his stupid wrong dishonest comments.

Captain Koloth

On Dec 1, 2:49*pm, a dishonorable petaQ ((E-Mail Removed)) wrote:
> Captain Koloth is the same person as Twisted, [insult deleted], and
> [insult deleted]

TaHqeq! Whose sockpuppet are you? The petaQ Arne? The qoH Lew?

Show yourself, coward, and face me in combat like a man!

> Paul Derbyshire.

VeQ! There is nobody here by that name.

> [numerous insults, misidentifications, and other nonsense
> and veQ deleted]

Tojo'Qa'! You dishonorable Ferengi taHqeq. Show yourself, or be silent
and be gone from my sight. I would rather endure another engine room
full of tribbles than to hear more weaselly insults and erroneous
accusations from a petaQ like you!

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

Arne Vajh°j

> Captain Koloth is the same person as Twisted, Twerpi, and the moronic
> stupid Paul Derbyshire.

That has been obvious for a couple of days.

> In fact, so far he has ALWAYS posted using the same IP address
> 74.14.135.55 from Ottawa
> probably because he can't change his IP from his ISP.
>
> So just killfile using this header line:

> Done! No more Paul Derbyshire and his stupid wrong dishonest comments.

Unfortunately only when he post via GG from one of his many G accounts.

It does not filter out the aioe posts.

Arne

Captain Koloth

On Dec 1, 7:52*pm, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Captain Koloth is the same person as Twisted, [insult deleted],
> > and the [insult deleted] Paul Derbyshire.

My name is not Paul.

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> That has been obvious for a couple of days.

Filthy lying taHqeq!

> > Done! No more Paul Derbyshire

He does not exist here anyway, yIntagh.

> and his [insults deleted] comments.

Ferengi taHqeq.

> [implied insult deleted] only when he post via GG

Little petaQ. Cowardly Qa'Hom!

None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at
all true.

> It does not filter out the aioe posts.

I do not post through aioe, you yIntagh petaQ.