Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Riddle

Re: Riddle

Bucky Breeder

fwأh got losted and babbled some stupid non-sequitur:

> Bucky Breeder, retard-wrangler and deflowerer of fine virgin maidens:
>
>> fwأh put on his retard-helment and peeped thru the earhold:
>>
>>> Bucky Breeder who holds back the evil one with only his thumb:

>>> And you're not enlisted because?
>>>

>> Because I already /HAVE/ a good "recession-proof" job....

Like I said... you retarded poopie-diapers-eldertard.
Try to fokuss and stay on topic. Take your psychomeds
as directed and kwit snortifying 'em. Fuuking yer
seester and yer mama has damaageth yer brans. Obviously!

Now, be a good eldertard and <FETCH!>, you humpy-leg retard.

--

I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

Bucky Breeder

"John \"C\"" <(E-Mail Removed)> propogated this using
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.i t.out>
> wrote in message news:Xns9B676B3ABCC9FBuckyGram@216.151.153.41...
>> fwأh got losted and babbled some stupid non-sequitur:
>>
>> > Bucky Breeder, retard-wrangler and deflowerer of fine virgin

> maidens:

>> Like I said... you retarded poopie-diapers-eldertard.
>> Try to fokuss and stay on topic. Take your psychomeds
>> as directed and kwit snortifying 'em. Fuuking yer
>> seester and yer mama has damaageth yer brans. Obviously!
>>
>> Now, be a good eldertard and <FETCH!>, you humpy-leg retard.
>> --
>> I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

> IAWTP !
>
> Wolfus-Puss is quite the Leg-humper...
>
> HJ

LOL! It's a shame when the Leg-humper get so senile
that it's humping a tractor tire, yet thinks it's
king of the barnyard, and just smiles it's toothless
smirk... and then the vehicle moves forward and
there's the Leg-humper, pressed into the tire track,
humping its last breaths away... smirking away....

Delusional ole' humptard... prolly thinks it's humping
the whole-wide-world. (:

Riddle me this Sharp Tool Java 29 11-10-2005 12:20 PM
A riddle with generics, cannot get it to work. HK Java 0 07-13-2005 02:50 PM
Riddle me this javascript please. Big Bill HTML 33 10-07-2004 11:04 PM
Database Results Riddle magmike HTML 18 08-08-2004 05:53 PM
Riddle Bob H Computer Support 16 05-17-2004 09:27 AM

Advertisments