Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Now I am getting ****ed!

Re: Now I am getting ****ed!

hwأf

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:48:18 -0600, philo aided th' terraists with the
following claims :

> I am a veteran who saw no action during the Vietnam "conflict"...
> so though I respect all fellow vets...I especially respect those who had to
> endure
> way more than I ever had to put up with.
> The election is over...and though I did not vote for McCain...I respected
> the guy before and after the election.
>
> But when those speak against disabled vets...I feel it's disgusting.
>
> http://community.adn.com/adn/node/135064

Yeah...Chambliss and his 4 deferments. G00gle "chickenhawks" some time for
a veiw into the world of rethug war mongers who refuse to serve yet bang
the drums of war.

FYI
HTH

http://www.alternet.org

Bucky Breeder

fwأh, the delusional chickenhawk, wants an award for this :

> G00gle "chickenhawks" some time for a veiw into the world
> of rethug war mongers who refuse to serve yet bang the drums
> of war.
>
> FYI
> HTH

Spoken like a TRUE chickenshit bigmouf sick old dwood.

--

I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.