Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Cant set up wireless connectino to internet

Cant set up wireless connectino to internet

=?Utf-8?B?RGFuaWVs?=

how can i set up a wireless connection to the internet. I have a linksys
router and a linksys usb wireless adapter and windows xp home edition

Jack

Hi
Linksys Wireless Router has a port called WAN.

You plug your Cable or DSL Modem to the WAN port, configure the system
according to your ISP parameters and enjoy the Internet.

If you do not have a Broadband Internet account and you are using DialUp
modem you can not use the Router to share a connection, You can share DialUp
Modem using Windows ICS and use the Router as a Switch with Access Point.

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...