Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [Fwd: Re: America's Most Affordable Online Education for BUSINESS/IT!]

[Fwd: Re: America's Most Affordable Online Education for BUSINESS/IT!]

Lew

Jillian Price wrote:
> Also, do you go after the people that boaster about gang bang sex? I am
> listing something that can help someone's career. I thought it was a
> place where people were interested in IT. Am I wrong?

Qu0ll

"Lew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ggvout$jrc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Lew wrote:
>>> I have echoed our exchange to the Usenet groups that you spammed so
>>> that others may judge for themselves.

> Jillian Price wrote:
>> Lew,
>> I understand where you are coming from, but honestly, I am just trying
>> to offer education. There are a lot of online schools, and honestly, I
>> help a lot of people who do not know where to start. I am sorry you feel
>> you need to scold me and make me feel like what I am doing is wrong. I
>> just don't feel the same way as you. I will respect the fact you do not
>> like what I am doing, but I am not offering sex, drugs or anything
>> offensive, except education. If they don't want it fine, but at least I
>> put it out there in hopes that I can help someone. I do not get a
>> commission or bonus for giving out the information, I simply believe in
>> affordable education, when all the other schools are raping people. If I
>> felt what I was doing was wrong, then I would not do it, but I do not.
>> Namaste
>> Jillian

> Jillian Price wrote:
>> Also, do you go after the people that boaster about gang bang sex? I am
>> listing something that can help someone's career. I thought it was a
>> place where people were interested in IT. Am I wrong?

Her argument that it's not spam because it's a legitimate product is sadly
incorrect. Sorry Jillian, you are a spammer.

--
And loving it,

-Qu0ll (Rare, not extinct)