Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Rss News Feeds ???

Rss News Feeds ???

Ken

I'm trying to make an ASP page with VS .NET 03 using VB as the language and
I want the page to display an Rss News Feed as page content form another
RSS News Feed on a web page served by another one of my IIS srevers,
I don't know how to do this it sounds simple enuf but were do I start is it
a simple one line of code deal or it it complex to do I havent really played
around with Rss news Feeds much give me some feed back guy's code samples
would be very help-full...

Kizzy

Ken,

Well, I started off with Scott Mitchell's article:

Studied links referred to on that page, as well.

Do you understand how to use populate the datagrid with RSS xml?

regards
"Ken" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm trying to make an ASP page with VS .NET 03 using VB as the language and
> I want the page to display an Rss News Feed as page content form another
> RSS News Feed on a web page served by another one of my IIS srevers,
> I don't know how to do this it sounds simple enuf but were do I start is it
> a simple one line of code deal or it it complex to do I havent really played
> around with Rss news Feeds much give me some feed back guy's code samples
> would be very help-full...

Ken

Thanks That's what I needed
)