Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > PC and Router Traffic

PC and Router Traffic

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

My PC is hard wired to a port on my Linksys WRT54G wireless router.
Internet and LAN connections work fine.
The LAN connection shows CONSTANT traffic between the PC and the Router
which, over time, kluges everything on the PC until it basically stops and
requires a re-boot (Page files apparently get messed up).

Anyone know what this traffic is and/or how to stop it??

Thanks

Bert Hyman

In news:(E-Mail Removed) "=?Utf-8?B?
QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Anyone know what this traffic is and/or how to stop it??

http://www.ethereal.com/

It's free.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=

I am sorry to say this link and stuff is a bit over my head. I am afraid if i
sniffed the traffic i still wouldn't know where it came from or how to stop
it.

"Bert Hyman" wrote:

> In news:(E-Mail Removed) "=?Utf-8?B?
> QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Anyone know what this traffic is and/or how to stop it??

> http://www.ethereal.com/
>
> It's free.
>
> --
> Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN (E-Mail Removed)

Bert Hyman

In news:(E-Mail Removed)
"=?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I am sorry to say this link and stuff is a bit over my head. I am afraid
> if i sniffed the traffic i still wouldn't know where it came from or how
> to stop it.

But someone in this newsgroup or elsewhere might. Without any more info
than you've given so far, nobody will be able to help you.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN (E-Mail Removed)