Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Acronis TrueImage

Acronis TrueImage

John

Some days ago there was a discussion in regards image software and
Acronis Trueimage was mentioned Well,if anyone is interested there is
a special offer going at the moment.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/

Then scroll down till you come to the following:

Get Acronis True Image Home for 50% off ($25.00)! Now until Tuesday
December 2.
Enter this Coupon Code @ Checkout: ATIH-YMHU-OFF

The price is US dollars.

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs John wrote:
> Some days ago there was a discussion in regards image software and
> Acronis Trueimage was mentioned Well,if anyone is interested there is
> a special offer going at the moment.
>
> http://www.majorgeeks.com/
>
> Then scroll down till you come to the following:
>
> Get Acronis True Image Home for 50% off ($25.00)! Now until Tuesday
> December 2.
> Enter this Coupon Code @ Checkout: ATIH-YMHU-OFF
>
> The price is US dollars.

That is an excellent deal, thanks (on behalf) for the heads-up John. I paid
NZ$85-ish for my copy (ver. 11) over a year ago after using Ghost for ages
and Acronis TI is by far the best back up / migration software I've ever
used.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.