Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: The crazy thing about this noise

Re: The crazy thing about this noise

hwأf

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
>
> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter, on the
> right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems to be
> intermittent.
>
> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on here.

I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
animations and **** turned on.
Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
M$ is pretty much a load afterall

http://www.alternet.org

Buffalo

hwأf wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
> with the following claims :
>
>> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
>>
>> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter,
>> on the right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it
>> seems to be intermittent.
>>
>> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
>> here.

> I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
> animations and **** turned on.
> Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
> M$ is pretty much a load afterall

Or the noise may be coming from his speakers and not from his machine. I get
that with my earphones sometimes.
To remedy that, I just turn off the bass boost to my earphones.

Bucky Breeder

hwأf <(E-Mail Removed)> parented this using
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
> with the following claims :
>
>> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
>>
>> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter, on
>> the right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems
>> to be intermittent.
>>
>> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
>> here.

> I think my mums new HP lappy does that.
> She runs Aero with all the
> animations and **** turned on.
> Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
> M$ is pretty much a load afterall

Yer mum's a load afterall...
she shuda used the coat hanger on you.

The "disagnoses" is dellusions,
and the "porganoses" is hope there's a sale.

--

I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/games/dont-shoot-the-puppy/

Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

Aardvark

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:49:07 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

> "§ñühwØ£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
>> with the following claims :
>>
>>> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
>>>
>>> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter,
>>> on the
>>> right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems to
>>> be intermittent.
>>>
>>> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
>>> here.

>> I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
>> animations and **** turned on.
>> Maybe the fan is reacting to the load. M$ is pretty much a load
>> afterall
>>

> That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

Hopefully your computer will die and we won't see any more of your jam
sandwich and nuclear fallout ****.

--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com

Buffalo

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "hwأf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
>> with the following claims :
>>
>>> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
>>>
>>> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll
>>> prompter, on the
>>> right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems
>>> to be intermittent.
>>>
>>> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
>>> here.

>> I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
>> animations and **** turned on.
>> Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
>> M$ is pretty much a load afterall
>>

>> --
>> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
>> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
>> http://www.alternet.org

> That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

It could be that your cpu heatsink/fan is getting clogged with dust
bunnies,etc.
Or, perhaps your incoming air vents etc are also clogged.
Look on the Internet on how to clean those items.

hwf

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> "hwأf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 02:38:45 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
>> the following claims :
>>
>>> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?
>>>
>>> It seems to rev like a car engine whenever I use my scroll prompter, on
>>> the
>>> right side of the screen. This is the craziest thing, and it seems to be
>>> intermittent.
>>>
>>> Can anyone disagnose such a malady? Does anyone know what's going on
>>> here.

>> I think my mums new HP lappy does that. She runs Aero with all the
>> animations and **** turned on.
>> Maybe the fan is reacting to the load.
>> M$ is pretty much a load afterall
>>

>> --
>> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
>> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
>> http://www.alternet.org

> That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

If its a heat issue...there could be.

Clean it and turn off the eye candy?

hwأf

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 16:58:14 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

> "§ñühw¤£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ggsbm1$ks5$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>>> "§ñühwØ£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

>> If its a heat issue...there could be.
>>
>> Clean it and turn off the eye candy?

> Clean what, and what's the eye candy glossy?

The dirty bits. Aero is the eye candy, fyi.

HTH

http://www.alternet.org

hwأf

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:12:37 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

> "Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:HUfYk.7594$(E-Mail Removed)2...
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:49:07 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>>
>>> "§ñühwØ£f" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> That could very well be it. Any longterm consequences?

>> Hopefully your computer will die and we won't see any more of your jam
>> sandwich and nuclear fallout ****.

> What do you want to see instead?

Aaaardvjarks into FURRY PRON:

http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/R...nytRef_ink.jpg

Shocking!

http://www.alternet.org

Aardvark

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:01:20 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:12:37 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
> with the following claims :
>
>> "Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:HUfYk.7594$(E-Mail Removed)2...

>>> Hopefully your computer will die and we won't see any more of your jam
>>> sandwich and nuclear fallout ****.

>> What do you want to see instead?

> Aaaardvjarks into FURRY PRON:
>
> http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/R...nytRef_ink.jpg
>
> Shocking!

****!!! I took a quick glance at that and now I've got a ginormous boner
that won't go away. Good thing I didn't take a longer look.

--
Liverpool. European City Of Culture 2008
http://www.liverpool08.com

§ñühw¤£f

Aardvark wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 10:01:20 -0700, §ñühwØ£f wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 15:12:37 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy aided th' terraists
>> with the following claims :
>>
>>> "Aardvark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:HUfYk.7594$(E-Mail Removed)2...

>>> What do you want to see instead?

>> Aaaardvjarks into FURRY PRON:
>>
>> http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/R...nytRef_ink.jpg
>>
>> Shocking!

> ****!!! I took a quick glance at that and now I've got a ginormous boner
> that won't go away. Good thing I didn't take a longer look.

ROTFLMAO!

Not everything at the VCLArtist page is explicit...theres some tame
stuff and some of the art is actually good.