Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Passing value with out using variable in query string in PHP!

Passing value with out using variable in query string in PHP!

Ali_ggl Ali_ggl is offline
Junior Member
Location: http://www.GlobalGuideLine.com

Hi all here at forum.
I am working to find out some solution to access a web page in PHP that is showing information on the bases of given argument in query string variable. My problem is this that I want to get the value of variable in query string but I donít want to show the variable name and also want to hide the page name like below urls are opening fine.

globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/JavaScript_Examples.php?JScript=first_JavaScript
globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/JavaScript_Examples.php?JScript=JavaScript_HelloWo rld
globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/JavaScript_Examples.php?JScript=HTML_With_JavaScri pt

But I want to open the same pages as below urls instead of above all.

globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/first_JavaScript
globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/JavaScript_HelloWorld
globalguideline.com/JavaScript_Guide/HTML_With_JavaScript

Is it possible in PHP if yes then please help me to get out from this problem.
Regards,
Ali.