Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: The crazy thing about this noise

Re: The crazy thing about this noise

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:

> It's the craziest thing. Have you ever heard of this?

Oh jeez. When I saw the subject line, I thought for sure you were going
to admit your Kaleefornia Jam and that Nuclear Winter crap was just
NOISE.

Maybe next time.

--
-bts