Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > files with MODD extension

files with MODD extension

djs

What are files with MODD extensions? Are they necessary Files? Can we safely
delete them?
I just bought a Sony digital camera and installed, PMB - Picture Motion
Browser, the software that came with the camera. Since then I have noticed a
lot of files with the MODD extension appearing in "My Picture" folders. If
we cannot delete safely delete them, can I hide them so that they do not
appear when I view the regular pictures?

Montreal_MCT

I am pretty sure it stands for MPosting OIn the DWrong DNewsgroup.

Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
http://garvis.ca/blogs

news:(E-Mail Removed)...